We are recruiting for a senior Data Architect position for a Data & Cloud Consulting team that is going to double in size in 2023.
Responsibilities – Senior Data Architect
- Design and implement the end-to-end data architecture.
- Support a wide range of projects: data migration, data science, reporting, business intelligence, etc.
- Define data governance, modeling, metadata and security rules.
Requirements – Senior Data Architect
- 5+ years’ experience in Data Architecture and modeling
- Extensive knowledge of database technologies
- Experience in building end-to-end data solutions
- Data governance, data quality, metadata management, cloud solutions would be a solid bonus
- Above all, curiosity is key. We are looking for someone who is going to enjoy discovering new technologies and get to build new architectural solutions for clients.
Why should you apply?
- The company has got a sustainable portfolio across IT. They are now leveraging their customer base to grow their data arm.
- You will be joining a team that is on a high-growth journey, providing lots of career opportunities
- You will get to work from home in most of the engagements, but you could also go to the office if you wish to.
- With 1,500+ employees, the business is considered as a Canadian success story, but still has some niche areas to develop. Being part of this team, you will get both the advantages of a leading organisation and the advantages of growing a small team.
If this role doesn’t entirely match your skill-set or what you wish to do, feel free to apply as we look at every single application and could direct you towards other opportunities.