We are hiring for a Lead Software Engineer position to lead the development of an internal collaboration and effectiveness product.
Context: this role will sit within the data team of 30+ engineers and scientists. Within this team, you will be managing a pod of 3 Software Engineers whose mission is to support the way the data team interacts with its business stakeholders. The Product’s aim is to empower the stakeholders in owning the stack and facilitate the decision making process. If you like data, automation and tech, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities – Lead Software Engineer
- Understand the requirements and develop the roadmap of the Product, in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Leadership – you will be managing a team of 3 Software Engineers
- Own both the backend and frontend
Requirements – Lead Software Engineer
- At least 6 years of experience architecting and developing softwares with React and Python
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Github and cloud tech (GCP or others)
- Ability to integrate data from multiple sources using APIs (Rest API) and deal with large volume of data (through BigQuery)
3 reasons to join the team:
- The team – this is a very safe, responsible and innovative environment. Own your mistakes and learn from them
- The brand – you will be joining one of the leading Telco companies in Canada
- Long-term – this contract is for 1 year with the view to extend it
For any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org