- Join an E-commerce global market leader
- Be in charge of the web analytics performance
- Engage with the digital marketing division
- Location: Toronto (hybrid-work arrangement)
Company & Context
My client, a global E-commerce market player, known by everyone down under, is currently looking for a Web Analytics Specialist to look after their performance online.
In this role you will get to analyse the customers’ behaviour, the website performance and provide recommendations to the digital marketing team. This is a technical role that is 100% business-oriented and has an impact on the company’s digital marketing strategy.
If you are interested in this opportunity or looking for a Big Data / Data Science / Analytics role in Canada, please get in touch with us!
Job Responsibilities – E-commerce Data Analyst
- Website performance analysis with Google / Adobe Analytics
- Customer segmentation analysis and support the marketing campaign strategy
- Run some tag audits and make sure you monitor the performance of the analytics system
Requirements – E-commerce Data Analyst
- Strong experience in Google or Adobe Analytics
- E-commerce background is a massive bonus
- Interest in data science
Why applying for this role?
- This is a thriving global E-commerce business with a massive growth in Canada and the US
- Excellent dynamic at work, working with some of the best digital marketing teams in town
- Great collaboration and team spirit
- Appealing remuneration 🙂
We take care of your career
At Hello World Recruitment, we take pride in finding meaningful and fulfilling jobs for our community. A job can be career-defining and sometimes life-changing. Hence why, we make sure we understand your career trajectory and expectations.
We specialise in data roles which gives our Recruitment Consultants a deep understanding of the field and a solid network in the industry. We partner with appealing businesses on the most exciting tech projects in the market. Let’s build your career together and make it extraordinary!
Feel free to ask for our coaching resources to help you build your career trajectory and prepare for your interviews.
Diversity and Equal opportunity hiring are important to us
At Hello World Recruitment, we embrace diversity. We strive to build diverse teams and offer inclusive work environments that embrace the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment and we administer all of our practices without discrimination.