Join one of the fastest growing Data Consultancies in Canada
- Build up your technical skills across the 3 main cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Work on an exciting healthcare project
The company and context
Our client, a data-centric consultancy, is currently looking for a Data Engineer with a solid experience in data ingestion and cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure).
This consultancy is present across the country. They are growing their division in Ontario through key accounts in the healthcare industry.
For this project you will be working as a senior consultant, starting remotely and going on-site with the client when required – they have got a hybrid way of working with 1-to-2 days in the office. We need someone technical who can pick things up quickly and who is passionate about big data and cloud solutions. Certifications or online courses will be highly appreciated but not a must.
In this role you will have to build solutions for clients, which means you need a previous experience in handling a client relationship.
Are you keen to know more about it? Please share your CV here and we will make sure to set up a call.
Job Responsibilities – Data Engineer
- Understand business requirements, design, and develop cloud data platforms
- Develop a very innovative big data framework using Python for ETL purposes
- Manage the relationship with clients understanding their business objectives and building tailored solutions
Requirements – Data Engineer
- Relevant experience with Python for ETL purposes
- Solid background in cloud with one of the 3 main providers
- Passionate about building data solutions – eagerness to learn
Why should you apply?
- They are a Canadian success story, one of the fastest growing data consultancies
- Be part of one of the best data engineering teams – surrounding yourself with smart people, you will be able to grow on both business and personal levels
- Enjoy some top-notch work-life balance. This is part of their culture. You will be offered to start remotely and join in the office whenever you want to
We take care of your career
At Hello World Recruitment, we take pride in finding meaningful and fulfilling jobs for our community. A job can be career-defining and sometimes life-changing. Hence why, we make sure we understand your career trajectory and expectations.
We specialise in data roles which gives our Recruitment Consultants a deep understanding of the field and a solid network in the industry. We partner with appealing businesses on the most exciting tech projects in the market. Let’s build your career together and make it extraordinary!
Feel free to ask for our coaching resources to help you build your career trajectory and prepare for your interviews.
Diversity and Equal opportunity hiring are important to us
At Hello World Recruitment, we embrace diversity. We strive to build diverse teams and offer inclusive work environments that embrace the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment and we administer all of our practices without discrimination. We provide employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise our team if you require accommodation.