- FinTech Startup company
- Greefield data lake project using AWS
- Build up the analytics framework on Power BI
Our client, a Fintech startup with already almost 100 employees, is currently building the whole reporting framework. You will start with setting up the data lake on AWS and then will plug Power BI reports on top of it. In this role, you will have to interact a lot with all the business units, providing them with the data and insights they need. As such, you will need to be able to understand the business quite quickly and adapt to this fast-paced environment.
Cool fact about them: they are all about innovation in the technologies they use but also in their work environment. So you will enjoy some work flexibility as long as you can deliver in this fast-paced work environment.
Are you interested in knowing more about it? Apply here and we will set up a call.
Job Responsibilities – Data Engineer
- Set up the data lake on AWS, building data pipelines and making the data available for the analysis
- Identify business requirements and set up some reports and dashboards on Power BI
- Get a consultative approach and bring your expertise to people who don’t necessarily understand data systems
Requirements – Data Engineer
- SQL expertise is a must-have
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Data lake experience is not a must-have but you need to be willing to learn it
We take care of your career
At Hello World Recruitment, we take pride in finding meaningful and fulfilling jobs for our community. A job can be career-defining and sometimes life-changing. Hence why, we make sure we understand your career trajectory and expectations.
We specialise in data roles which gives our Recruitment Consultants a deep understanding of the field and a solid network in the industry. We partner with appealing businesses on the most exciting tech projects in the market. Let’s build your career together and make it extraordinary!
Feel free to ask for our coaching resources to help you build your career trajectory and prepare for your interviews.
Diversity and Equal opportunity hiring are important to us
At Hello World Recruitment, we embrace diversity. We strive to build diverse teams and offer inclusive work environments that embrace the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment and we administer all of our practices without discrimination. We provide employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise our team if you require accommodation.
If you would like to hear more about this role, then don’t delay, get in touch with us today!