We are seeking a Data Analyst for a reputable Canadian telecommunication company. In this role, you will be joining the B2B branch to support them with the right services.
As a Data Analyst, your mission, if you accept it ;), is to bridge the gap between the backend data engineering team and the business. 80% of your role is to understand how the data is flowing through the business, how to clean it and make it valuable for the business.
Location: Remote (Canada). Full working rights required.
3 reasons to apply for this role:
- This one of the main brands in the telco industry in Canada
- The team is rich of knowledge. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious analyst to get familiar with the business and how we can build data pipelines that serve it.
- If you are a go-getter, someone who is not afraid to connect with people from different background, this role might be the right one.
- Assemble data sources from multiple databases and build the foundations of a data mart
- Build insights for the business
- Automate the processes to create standardized dashboards and reports
- Connect with the business stakeholders, understand their world and needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., business administration, information technology, data analysis, etc.)
- Impeccable SQL skills
- Ability to understand the business, liaise with stakeholders and build the right analytics solutions for them
- Experience in analytics tools such as Tableau, Domo, SAS, etc.
If this role matches your career expectations, feel free to share your CV here. If it’s not exactly what you are after, you can still share your CV with us, so our team can provide better-suited opportunities.